Thursday, February 18, 2010

CNY =)

it's the 5th day of CNY =)
have been eating eating eating drinking drinking & gambling =)
sleeps in the morning & gets up during noon =)
life's like a pig =)
bt very very unfortunately.....i did fuck all of my assignments.....
i didnt even bother to open my text books to study =S
exam wil be in a week after CNY =(
i still know fuck all bout what i'm studying...=(
it makes me feel like shit bout my self =(
why i aint studying like how other ppl are...?
why m i still sleeping my hrs away..?
why m i still at this relaxed state..?
arent i suppose to be studying?

i hope that my promise towards my self will come true that i'll start really studying hard with
no more afternoon snoozes!
no more TV!
no more on9ing for more than an hr!
read every page of the news paper!
do all my home works!
sleep b4 12.30am during weekdays!
start exercising!
do not gain anymore weight as i m very fat!
drink less alcohol!
quite clubing till STPM kisses my ass goodbye!!
quite spending money till i save my first rm3000 to get a DSLR!
drink more water!
cut down on caffein!
get rid of the panada eyes!
lastly, apply more lotion!!!!

"promise me you can do it!!"


yes i know i can coz i know this will all pay off at the end of the day!
get good results!
get a scholarship!
get in good shape![not round]
get rid of excess fats n tummy!
get rid of pealing skin!
get rid of pimples!!
get back my pack!!!!
get back my glow!!!
get back my smile!
get my heart fixed!
get my 1st DSLR!
hopefully, get a puppy =)!



happy CNY ppl,
it's 2.33am,18feb10





~~~~~EnD~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment