Wednesday, February 3, 2010

After half a million Years

Yes..........
I finally found myself time to sit in front of the comp with no external disturbance from all sorts to blurkkkk myself out...

I don't know why but i just feel freaking lazy now a days =S
sleep at 12am n wake up at 5.20am everyday.....
brush my teeth...bath n all with eyes half closed...
tie my hair for 10 mins everyday....
get out of the house at 5.50am to wait for the school bus...
reach school at 7.00 am....
wait for recess then again wait for school to end [2.20pm]
get onto the school bus to head home...
reach home by 3.30pm....then takes a nap till 7.00 pm
wakes up for dinner n does some stuff...
gets over with home work....
then repeats the whole darn routine all over again....
i begin to feel the lifeless-ness in me....living everyday as if i'm aimless
actually, to begin with...i do have an aim which i still do not have faith that it will come true
i keep telling myself to start studying but my heart & soul just refuses to listen to my mind =S
this keeps me so frustrated that headache keeps on striking =(
i've lost the courage & confidence to speak not only in public but even for a simple speaking activity for MUET!!!! now i really feel shit about my self =(

i really need someone to motivate me!!! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment