Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wao...just realise that it's been almost 2 months since i logged in to my blog, not to mention about updating it~

Life really is busy since Uni started....
assignments waiting to due
presentations
drama
performances
exams
activities
GOSH!

Life in Uni, trust me, it sucks!
It wasn't really a smooth sail
I still really feel stressed when i'm in my hostel
the urge of crying~
to a person who rarely cries, like me
it really is something bad..........

Has REALLY been ADDICTED to BIGBANG, 2NE1, 2AM & 2PM lately......
well not just K-pop
but also top youtube sensations like WONGFU PRODUCTIONS, RYAN HIGA, D-TRIX, VICTORKIM & KEVIN WU

i also tried to be best friends with my text book, but......oh well they just seem to work better than sleeping pills......

i suppose this is all i gotta say for now coz i still have a website to post......soon~




~.~.~.~.~. e.N.d .~.~.~.~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment