Monday, August 16, 2010

SIGH!

yes, trial is in a months time n yes i've not prepared my self for anything
i'm too tired
i cant cope
i cant this
i cant that!


someone pls slap me!
wake me up before it's too late
i dont wanna fail anything
tho i didnt fail any subjects the last time
but i wanna get more than a 'B'
i wanna get at least a 3.5
arggghh!!!
i'm just too lazy
maybe someone should never turn on the comp
cancel all social networks
delete MSN
or throw some food in n lock me in my room
and let me out only on examination day!

pls someone help me!

wait!
the only person who can really help me now is ME!
i'll have to get in straight that
even if i do not want to enter law school
i'll still need flying colours to impress everyone who looked down on me
especially you mom n dad
i'll never be as good as them
i'm just another useless middle child or rather burden that u'll have to feed till i turn 21
the choice was never given
but all the trashing n 'polishing' made me who i am now
i'll work my way to the states
i swear!

well,
a 'study-holic' needs a nap too
so nitez



*sigining out*








~.~.~.~.~. e.N.d .~.~.~.~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment