Wednesday, July 21, 2010

fed up!

no matter what u say, words cant bring me down!
i know exactly how it feels when someone stabs u in the back & throw shit to ur face
i know how exactly how it feels when someone turns their back on u
when u trust them in a way that they refuse to trust u back
i'm really disappointed that out of a few friends there must be an existence of such a 'friend'it isnt the 1st time
it hurts in a way that no one actually sees ur wound
it hurts in a way that no one knows
it hurts so bad that even tears refuse to flow for such a reason
to an extend that it's a waste
it hurts in a way that even talking about it hurts
it hurts in a way that the wound bleeds internally
it hurts in a way that i dont wanna go through this for the 3rd time

do i have to cry infront of u so that u can trust me?
am i not as fragile to u?
am i that strong in ur eyes?
am i not trustworthy to u?
are my 'stories' [which is apparently the truth] not as real as her's?
do u not know me enough to trust me?
or is it because u've known her before u knew me?
do i appear as such a person to u?

if it is so then go ahead
if it is so then get away from my life
if it is so then i no longer know u
if it is so then i'm on my way to my own path

i'm returning to my metal form towards u
cold n hard
n it's not gonna change


p/s : it's just a disappointment when u trust her instead of a thousand other of us

No comments:

Post a Comment