Friday, October 2, 2009

RANDOM-NESS (=

SUPPOSE TO UPLOAD A WEEK AGO....
BUT DUE TO SOME REASONS....
ANYWAY~~~HERE WE GO~~~

Went out on Sunday [20/9] somewhat random somewhat planned.....
it was super last minute..me n teng teng suppose to go for breakfast with shaun......
well as usual we all woke up late...
shaun : coming in 20 mins [teng-teng woke me up & show me as she showed me the msg]
me : OMG!!! [ i shouted] *rushes to grab clothes...bath...get hair done...put on some make-up*
teng teng : super fast weih!
shaun : wait! dad lecture.... [when i was waxing my hair] =___=
so the 20 mins turned up to be 40 mins.....
got in to the car....but didn't know where to go =.=''
shaun : so where to go?? leisure mall??
me : dunnno?? anywhere with food & gift shopes....
shaun : err.....leisure mall nothing to eat la.....then we go jusco la....
me & teng teng : jusco what to eat??what to buy there??
shaun : err....lidat err....times square?? got shops n food
me & teng teng : err....anything la...then we shop shop oso loo..
decision made~~finally......
took a turn from jusco then head to times square.....


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

"i dont like pictures!~" shys away~~

sampai aje times square....
all : what to eat??
me & teng teng : i'm not eating fast food
shaun : ok....then..... *walk one full round on the 5th floor* [ended up in some banana leaf somethinf i forgot the name @_@]
so only teng teng & i ate *spend more time picking chillie from our food than eating while he laughed bout it =.='*
finished lunch......the hunt starts!
me : OMG! i really dunno what to get for her weih! ...she ada..photoalbum..got her 2 yrs ago...clothes...dress.........then *light-bulb-turned-on* LINGERIE!!
teng teng : stuffed toys?
me : she ada....
teng teng : photo album?
me : i juzt got her that 2 yrs ago la....
teng teng : a top? a dress?
me : maybe? =)
then suddenly *lightbulb turns on*
me : why not get her LINGERIE? i'll ask pei yi 1st since we're sharing.....
turns out great minds really think alike =)
coincidently she had that in mind too...before i even told her my plan O.O
*GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE, IS NOW SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN*
shaun : u know her size??
me : like DUH! she's my best friend!
shaun : let me guess....aaa......B! *which i ter-heard as D!*
me : no~~~
shaun : err.....C?!
me : duh no!
shaun : i dont think she's an A~~
me : dammit...B la!
shaun : ya la...dats wat i 1st said la.......
me : oh ye ke? hehe i terdengar D la~~
shaun : god does not bless that many ppl with Ds
me & teng teng : =______=
me : where to get lingerie shop??
teng teng & shaun : how would i know...
me : oh well....we'll just walk around & see what we can find~~
stopped by at S&J to get birthday card...the we saw these cute 3D photo frame.....
[a guys pissing...a girl bathing...a guy paiting the wall]
me : WTF~~ it so darn cute! sooooooo.....which i should i get for her??
teng teng : of coz the guy pissing
me : ya...agreed!
shaun : i would like the girl bathing....
me & teng teng : *stares* =________="



Photobucket


the 3d frame~

Suppose to shop for BFFL's birthday present[eventualy found something cute] but ended up buying a new piece of top for my self......

Photobucket

the new love
because parents had some plans to go over to aunt's hs....so we left at 4....amazingly reaching home from times square on a sunday afternoon in less than 30 mins @.@ imagine how empty the kl traffic is during raya.......

sampai je rumah....of coz try on the new love la....like duh!~

Photobucket

me & teng with our new love =)

the continue of the next half of the day will be posted some other time due to insufficient time....... i think i need 30 hrs a day...24 is definintely NOT ENOUGH!

hopefully i'll upload the posts between 9th till 11th =] *including the mid-autumn festival pix*

p/s:still having exams~~~ till the 9th *cross your fingers & wish me luck!~*

....................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment